Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas: the guilty season.

I have been thinking tonight about all the phone calls  I wish made in the last few days.
 As the cards arrived in the letter box I have been wishing I started on the cards earlier.
Christmas again and I wish I had got in touch with my friends more often this year.
We have all had our ups and downs this year.
I hope there have been more ups than downs.
I also think you can only do so much.
I try not to spread myself too thin but rather be thorough in what I can do,
Taking care of what  I must.

So...
even if you haven't heard from me,
 I am thinking of you,
Wishing you all the best,
and hoping you stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. There are lots of us feeling like that. Let's not feel guilty, and just enjoy the moment. Wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, Peg. None of us can do everything... be thankful God gave you such a tender heart.
    Have a joy-filled Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you Maria...wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best holiday wishes to you too! Thank you for keeping in touch with all of us this year and inspiring us with your creations.

    ReplyDelete