Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Basted

After  a few emails on the topic
I thought I would have a peak at
my backside.
Pretty smooth I'm thinking.



To avoid wrinkles I secured the backing (pulling it quite firmly) to the floor. 
That is either the carpet in my bedroom, there's not always room, or by taping it to the living room floor which is timber. Then I placed the other layers on top.
When I am pinning, the quilt is hanging over the table so I'm thinking gravity pulls out any wrinkles.
But I am always looking for an easier  way!


 With an unusual burst of energy I made a batch of scones for class this week
It must be the cooler weather making me want to bake.


And look at these beautiful hydrangeas for the teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't get to yours tonight Maria...worked too late. Term is back with a vengeance!

    ReplyDelete