Friday, June 14, 2013

I couldn't do it

I couldn't go all month with out resorting to the machine!
I have been quilting but I couldn't resist the urge
to have a go at something today.


It is only a little thing and it almost quilted!

So here is today's thought
"Change direction
Even a small change can reap big benefits.
Consider alternatives. 
Look with fresh eyes.
Register patterns.
feel where you are blocked or stale.
Try something new.
Start with small things and experience the difference.
Then you'll see the more important changes
and you'll make them naturally."


2 comments:

  1. Going to France to live there was the biggest change I ever did and I a so happy here!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little ditty. Beautiful quote too--good advice for the creative life.

    ReplyDelete