Friday, July 19, 2013

But where am I?

Where am I?

I have asked myself that question many times today.

I asked Him too.

Lovely HOT London.

That's where I am.

The parks are packed with Londoners and tourists

Basking in the sun or retreating to the shade.

Am I giving you the pip?

(He says I'm giving him the pip)

Don't get cheesed off.

We've only just started.

We walked for our lunch today from Kings Cross station to "Murano"...(goo...maps).

Big day as there was so much to look at on the way,

my favourite way to sightsee.

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow London, its so long ago that I w there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the heat and the train ride...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It poured here all day...more wet day timetables. I think you got away just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have such a great time! It seems to me that your visit had a very positive beginning.

    ReplyDelete