Sunday, December 30, 2018

so that was Christmas

So Christmas is over.
Even the cricket is finished for now...
but this was what was keeping me busy leading up to Christmas




You may have already seen them on Instagram
but I have decided I find blogging (and reading blogs) more satisfying
so from now on I am going to try and blog more.
What are your thoughts on this dilemma?




I mounted lots of these as my Christmas cards (here's hoping they don't end up in the bin).


Lots and lots...
(i did put some on Etsy if you are interested)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely little trees!
    To answer your question, I read more the blogs that I follow than I open Instagram. For me Instagram is more quick information, while a blog is a kind of conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little pieces, the fabrics, the trees and the simplicity. And I enjoy reading blogs so I'm glad to hear you'll be doing more. I miss many quilting blogs that havegone to Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A collection of wonderful Christmas cards! My mantra is Blogging is Best, I too read instagram posts but there is more 'personal' communication between bloggers, we don't just show the pictures we discuss our process and so on. I for one do hope to see you back with more posts, I always enjoy seeing your beautiful pieces of fabric art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your humble little trees! Surely none will land in the garbage bin. They are precious! I'm having the same feelings about blogging versus IG. I'm reading that others are coming to the same conclusion. Blogging is so much more satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete